Ring, ring, ring, ring Banana Phone!!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Survey
Two Names You Go By
1. Kaitlin
2. Kaacee
Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. Irish
2. German
Two Things That Scare You
1. tornadoes
2. dying
Two things that are essential to you everyday?
1. Computer
2. hugs
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. my brothers MTU hoodie
2. sweats
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
1. Bob Seger
2. Creed
Two of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment)
1. Still Rock and Roll To Me
2. Lullaby (I think)
Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Happiness
2. Great sex?? haha jk...probably comfort
Two Truths
1. I made out in a car
2. I love my mommys
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. eyes
2. hair
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. dancing
2. reading
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. a great life
2. great family and friends
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation..somewhere I haven't been!
1. Spain
2. Aca, Mexico City and Taxco...maybe even Cuernavaca
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Graduate
2. pay off my student loans
Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1. I wear makeup2
. I get very bitchy...just ask Brian
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. scheduling2. my To-Do list this week
Two Stores You Shop At
1. KMart (don't make fun of me...I'm a college kid!)
2. The Scot Shop...er...the Kiltie Korner...and Scottys
Two people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Mary
2. Chelsea

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home